Accessibility at Fairmont Vancouver Airport
We strive to create a culture of inclusion at Fairmont Vancouver Airport. Accessible rooms are available on floors 6–10 in our Fairmont Kings and Deluxe King Rooms. These accessible rooms may be requested at the time of reservation. A number of these rooms feature a roll-in shower and a selection of accessible washroom amenities is also available. Please inquire at the time of booking and contact us if you have any special requests related to accessibility or if you need more information about our facilities and services.
- Public entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurants, meeting room/ballroom area, Fitness Center, swimming pool, Business Center and spa services.
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Accessible guest rooms and suites with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTY (teletypewriter) for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, resort employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the resort.
- Shower Chairs (Upon Request)
- Toilet Risers (Upon Request)
- Transfer Benches (Upon Request)
- Wheelchairs (Upon Request)
- Closed Caption Decoding Equipment (Upon Request)
- Telephones Compatible with Healing Aids (Upon Request)